If you cannot view Banlga in your computer, Please follow two steps:
Download any Bangla unicode font:“SolaimanLipi” from here or download any other bangla unicode font from here.
Copy and paste them to “C:\windows\fonts”or “control panel\fonts” folder to view bangla in the web pages.
Browser Configuration (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera) or Bangla font customization for different browsers:
1. From menu, go to “Tools>Internet Options”
2. From this window click on “Fonts”
3. Click on the drop down list for “Language Scripts” and select “Bengali” from this drop down list (you may have to scroll up to locate it)
4. Select any desired Bangla font (SolaimanLipi) for “Web Page Font”. Then click OK and OK again
1. From menu click on “Tools” and select “Options”
2. From this window click on “Content”.
3. Click on “Advanced” button.
4. Click on the drop down list for option “Fonts for” select “Bengali” from this list.
5. Complete all the option fields by selecting any bangla font.
6. Select “Default Character Encoding” as “Unicode (UTF-8)” and click OK.
7. Click OK again to complete your setup.
1. From menu click on “Tools” and select “Preferences”
2. Click on “Advanced” tab, click on “Fonts” from left menu and click “International Fonts”
3. Choose writing system ‘Bengali’ from drop-down list
4. Choose a font SolaimalLipi for normal font. click OK until you exit from preferences
আশা করছি আপনি এখন বাংলা লেখা দেখতে পারছেন।
If you have any problem, comments me or mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
For facebook- email@example.com
Or u can download it……………
R u facing Problem to read bengali in this Blog? Just Click on the picture & to download the pdf. Follow the instructions & solve bangla problem completely.